In order to quickly find customers who stopped using your services, you can use the no appointments booked search criterion (more on search criteria).
Once you've identified such customers, you can quickly send them a message that will help you win them back.
Tip: If you use the Marketing Automation add-on, you can set up a campaign that will automatically find customers who stopped visiting you and send them a message encouraging them to come back. Therefore, you will not need to go through the process manually - Versum will do it for you.
In order to do that:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Expand the SEARCH CRITERIA section on the left, by clicking the + more option:
- Select the no appointments booked filter
- Click the calendar icon and select a period you would like to check:
- Click apply
- Versum will display customers who don't have any appointments in the selected period
If you'd like to send a message to the customers, to encourage them to book another appointment:
- (Follow the steps 1-6 above)
- Select the select all check box:
- Click the actions button in the right upper corner and select send a message:
Choose the message type (SMS or email) and type the message you would like to send in the message window. Do not change the recipient group, as the system will automatically assign the message to the customers you selected before. You can also choose if you want to send the message immediately or schedule it for a given time in the future.
Click next step:
Check if the message details are correct once again and then click on send at the bottom of the page.