One of the options of prepayments in Versum is the possibility to switch on the prepayment requirement for individual customers. Once you do it for a customer, a prepayment will be required from them every time they book an appointment, regardless of the service they choose (even if there is no prepayment set for it in the service record). The option might be useful in the case of customers who regularly don't show up for their scheduled appointments or frequently cancel them at the last moment.
Tip: If the prepayment amount set for a given service in the service record is higher than the amount set in the customer record, the higher prepayment will apply. If, on the other hand, the prepayment amount set for a given service is lower, the required amount will be calculated based on the percentage entered in the customer record.
In order to set the prepayment requirement for a particular customer:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Go to the customers module
- Click the name and surname of the customer for whom you want to switch on the prepayment requirement
- Click edit in the right top corner
- In the extended details section, click the drop-down menu in point 20. Prepayment and select Always require:
- In Minimum prepayment amount, enter a percentage value: