If, for any reason, a customer review requires editing (e.g. it contains mistakes, swearwords or other words that are not suitable for publication), you can submit it for moderation to the Versum Customer Service Team.
In order to submit a review for moderation:
- Log in to Versum as an administrator or a receptionist
- Click messages in the left sidebar and then click Reviews in the menu on the left:
- Click the more button below the review which you want to submit for moderation and then click submit for moderation:
- In the Message section, add information on what requires editing:
- Click save. The request will be sent to the Versum Customer Service Team. You will receive a message with confirmation once it is edited.