If customer reviews have been enabled, an automatic message will be sent to your customers after each appointment, asking them to add a review of your services. It is a great way of promoting your business and get valuable feedback from your customers.
In order to enable customer reviews:
- Sign in to Versum as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the reviews button:
- By default, an email message will be sent. Read the message - you can change its content by clicking edit settings in the right upper corner and then Show in the advanced section. If you do not wish to change the content, click enable:
- Customer reviews will be enabled. You can view them by clicking the visit the reviews page button in the right upper corner:
or simply by visiting your online booking page. You can find the address in the Settings > Online booking.
When you visit the online booking page, you will see a new tab, where you can find customer reviews: