If a customer decides to buy a product after a visit, it's the most convenient to add it while checking out the appointment.
Note: If a sale is not related to any specific appointment, you can add it directly in the inventory module.
In order to add a sale while checking out an appointment:
- Click the related appointment in the appointment book
- Click the check out appointment button
- Click the add a sale button and select the sell a product option:
Tip: If you have enabled the Gift Cards add-on, you can also sell amount and service gift cards here.
- Enter the name or barcode of the product. Check if the unit, quantity and price are correct:
- If you'd like to sell two or more different products, click the another product button to add more products
- If you want to remove a product from the list, click the trash icon on the right
- Select the employee who sold the product to apply commission rates (if applicable)
- You can add a discount for all products or selected items. In order to do that, click the add discount button > More details
- Make sure all details are correct and click the check out appointment button. Inventory levels will be updated automatically.