Versum allows you to easily create work schedules (rosters). The schedules determine employee availability in the appointment book and online booking.
Tip: If you use the Resources add-on, you can create schedules in an analogous way.
In order to create a work schedule (roster):
- Click settings in the left sidebar:
- Click the schedules button:
- Click schedule below an employee's name to schedule their roster:
- Select working hours using the drop-down menus:
If the employee is absent on a given day, clear (deselect) the Working checkbox and select the reason for absence from the drop down menu:
- Once you've finished, click save.