By default, Versum allows you to select hourly time intervals for the opening hours. However, you can enter any non-standard opening and closing time with 1-minute intervals.
In order to set non-standard opening or closing time:
- Go to the settings module and click opening hours
- Click the drop down menu with the closing hour (the "to" field) next to the day you'd like to change the closing time for
- Select "Other" (it's at the bottom of the list)
- Type the closing hour manually in the "to" field.
- Once you've finished updating the opening hours, click save to apply the changes.