A vast majority of customers appreciate appointment reminders and other SMS text and email messages. However, some may not wish to receive them. Using Versum, you can disable messages of a given type for selected customers.
In order to disable messaging for an individual customer:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Find the customer on the list (you can also use the find customers search box on the left or the global search box in the right upper corner)
- Click the customer's name to access his/her record
- Click edit in the right upper corner:
- Scroll down to the advanced section below the customer description and click show:
- After clicking show, you will see advanced messaging options. Deselect the types of messages you would like to block, from newsletters, to regular messages and marketing automation messages:
Tip: You may also deselect only one message channel for each message type, if, for instance, a customer does not wish to receive SMS text messages, but does not mind receiving emails.
- After deselecting the message types you would like to block, click the save changes button at the bottom.