If a customer misses his or her appointment, the status of the appointment should be set to "cancelled". Thanks to that the customer's and the employee's records will be updated accurately and you will be able to find customers who miss their appointments using the cancelled appointments filter in the customers module.
In order to mark an appointment as cancelled (no-show):
- Click the appointment in the appointment book
- Click check out appointment
- Select the appointment cancelled checkbox in the right upper corner of the appointment:
- Optionally, you can specify the reason for cancellation:
- Click the save changes button.