You might want to require prepayments only from new customers. Versum allows you to configure the prepayment settings in such a way that prepayments will only be required from customers who make either their first, first two or first three appointments. Thanks to that, you can be sure that customers who have not visited your salon before will not cancel their appointments at the last moment.
In order to set the prepayment requirement for new customers:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Go to the settings section
- Click payments
- Enable prepayments, following the instructions
- In the Prepayments section, click the drop-down menu in point 2. Reguire prepayments for services and select whether you want to require prepayments for all services from your offer or just for selected services
Note: If you choose the option to require prepayments from selected services, you need to set the prepayment amount in the service records of particular services > Find out how to set the prepayment amount in the service record
- Click show in the Advanced section
- Click the drop-down menu in Require prepayments from customers and select one of the available options:
- If you also want to require prepayments from new customers only when they schedule appointments for selected days, configure the settings accordingly in Require prepayments for appointments:
Note: The settings available in the Advanced section will apply for all services or selected services, depending on the option you choose in point two. For instance, if you set prepayments to be required for selected services and for appointments scheduled for Saturdays, your customers will have to make a prepayment only when booking the services with a defined prepayment amount and scheduling their appointment for a Saturday.