Versum allows you to create tasks so you no longer need to list important things on post-it notes or add them as an appointment in your appointment book. By assigning them the right priority, you'll know which matters are most relevant, and Versum will remind you of the need to take care of them at the right time.
To add a new task:
- Click the tasks button at the top of any Versum page:
- Click the sideways arrow to add a new task:
- Enter the name of the task:
- Optionally, add a task description. It will show in the task list
- Click the assignee drop-down menu and select the person to perform the task. You can also select all employees or all receptionists
- Optionally, you can choose a priority. This will allow important tasks to be marked with a particular colour:
• normal priority – no colour
• medium priority – green colour
• high priority – orange colour
• ASAP! – red colour
- If you want Versum to display a reminder message at a selected time, mark the active option in the reminder section and specify the reminder time. At the selected time, the system will display a reminder message:
If you click the defer button, the system will re-display the message after 15 minutes.
- Click Save task. New tasks will be marked in light turquoise in the task list.
To edit an existing task or mark it as complete:
• Changing the order of tasks: hover over the task, click the reorder button, and then holding down the left mouse button, drag the task to a new location:
• Editing tasks: Click the arrow next to the task you'd like to edit. Make the necessary changes, and then click save task.
• Deleting tasks: Click the arrow, then click the trash icon. Confirm to delete the task.
• Marking tasks as completed: Click the check box next to the name of the task:
The task will be automatically moved to the tasks archive.