Probably when you enable the Gift Cards add-on in Versum, there will already be some vouchers in circulation at your salon. You can enter them into the system so you can track them and your customers can pay with them.
Gift vouchers which you have sold outside Versum are added to the system using a gift card template. Create your template to suit the vouchers in circulation to make the process easier. » More about creating templates
In order to enter existing vouchers to Versum:
- Sign in to Versum as an administrator or a receptionist
- Click settings in the main left sidebar:
- Click the gift cards and packages button in the Add-ons section:
- On the list of templates, click the name of the template you will use to add vouchers (for service gift cards, click the service gift cards tab first).
- Once you've selected a template, click the more button on the right and select add existing gift cards:
- Fill in the form:
- card ID: the number of the gift card (alphanumeric)
- buyer: the customer who purchased the gift card
- owner: fill in this field if the voucher is used by a different person than the buyer (e.g. a gift)
- remaining balance: the amount left (may be different than the original value if the gift card has been partially or completely redeemed)
- valid until: expiry date
- date sold: the day when the gift card was sold outside Versum
- inscription: a note, e.g. wishes, visible to the customer on the gift card printout and in the online booking panel (both the buyer and the owner)
- ID, buyer, owner: same as for an amount voucher (see above)
- services: services the gift card can be redeemed for
- valid until, date of sale, inscription: same as for an amount voucher (see above)
- After filling in the form, click save and add another
- Repeat if you'd like to add more vouchers, otherwise click close.