Enable this feature to send customers automatic rescheduling notification containing new date and time of the appointment. The message is sent 15 minutes after the last update of the appointments.
What are the benefits?
The message allows you to communicate the new date and time of an appointment. You can also use it to advertise services and products, as well as inform customers about current special offers.
How to enable automatic appointment rescheduling notification:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the automatic messages button
- Click Appointment rescheduling in the menu on the left:
- Click edit on the right
- Select message type:
• Prefer SMS text - If the customer record includes a valid phone number, an SMS text message will be sent. Otherwise an email will be sent.
• Prefer email - If the customer record includes a valid email address, an email will be sent. Otherwise an SMS text message will be sent.
• SMS text - Only SMS texts will be sent.
• Email - Only emails will be sent.
• SMS and email - SMS texts and emails will be sent.
- Take a look at the message to see if it suits you. You can edit it or create a new message.
Click the campaign status drop-down menu and select Campaign active:
- Click save changes.