Thanks to this feature, customers will receive a confirmation message, containing the date and time of their appointment. The message is sent after 15 minutes from booking the appointment. During this time, you can update the details of the appointment.
What are the benefits?
An appointment confirmation is a great way to communicate the date and time of the appointment, as well as pass on the contact number in case the customer needs to call. It can also be used to advertise current special offers and upcoming events.
How to enable automatic appointment confirmation for customers:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the automatic messages button
- Click Appointment confirmation in the menu on the left:
- Click edit on the right:
- Click the message type and select your preferred option:
• Prefer SMS text - If the customer record includes a valid phone number, an SMS text message will be sent. Otherwise an email will be sent.
• Prefer email - If the customer record includes a valid email address, an email will be sent. Otherwise an SMS text message will be sent.
• SMS text - Only SMS texts will be sent.
• Email - Only emails will be sent.
• SMS and email - SMS texts and emails will be sent.
- Take a look at the message to see if it suits you. You can edit it or create a new message.
- Click the campaign status drop-down menu and select Campaign active:
- Click save changes.