Online booking is a great way to streamline appointment scheduling, save time and reach out to customers.
Remember that your offer will be public - make sure to include information about your business, staff and services, as well as a picture gallery (> More about picture gallery).
More on adding and editing services, employees and business details:
Note: For an a-z instruction, refer to Setting up online booking - step by step
In order to enable online booking:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar:
- Click online booking:
- Click edit settings in the right upper corner:
- Make sure point 1. Online booking status is set to enabled
- In point 2. Web address, you can change the default subdomain to your own (e.g. the name of your business - yoursalon.versum.com).
Tip: This is the address of your online booking microsite (the one your clients will use to schedule appointments online)
- If you'd like to receive email notifications about new appointments booked by customers online, select the check box Send new appointment notifications and enter your email address
- In point, 5. Service prices in the online booking panel, you can decide whether your prices will be shown on the online booking microsite. Click the drop-down menu and select one of the options (shown/hidden)
- Click the save changes button.