Versum allows you to turn off an employee's planner without having to delete his or her account.
Employees without active planners are not taken into account for the users limit for a particular payment plan.
When you deactivate employees' planners, all their personal details, statistics and appointment history are still available in the system. You can access the employee's record in settings > employees and activate the employee's planner at any moment.
Also, the employee can still log in and perform all operations allowed for his or her user role, such as adding and editing appointments, adding sales, sending messages, etc. > More on user permissions
In order to deactivate an employee's planner:
- Go to settings in the left sidebar
- Click the employees button
- Click the name of the employee whose planner you want to deactivate
- Click the edit button in the right upper corner
- Clear the Show the employee in the appointment book checkbox:
- Click the save changes button at the bottom of the form.