Many salons have a suggested tip amount, which is usually a certain percentage of the bill's value. You can adjust this value to match your gratuity policy.
Once you set an appropriate value, Versum will automatically calculate the recommended tip amount for you. This will allow you to let the customers know how much they should tip if they ask for such information during an appointment checkout or a product sale.
To set the default tip percentage value:
- Click settings in the main sidebar on the left
- Click the additional settings button:
- In the menu on the left, click Tips:
- In Point 3. default tip value, enter the value in percentage (e.g. 20%).
- Click the apply settings button.