Using Versum, you can add variants directly in the service form, while adding new or editing existing services.
To add a variant directly in the service form:
- Start adding new or edit existing service (> More on adding and editing services)
- Make sure option 3. Price has been set to Multiple variants (If not, first click Advanced and then select Multiple variants.)
- Click the drop-down box Select or add a new variant:
- Enter a name for the new variant
- As the new variant is not yet in your service base, Versum will display No Results. Click Add a new variant below:
- The variant form will appear. If necessary, complete the name, then click save:
A new variant will be added to the variant list.