Adding a review allows customers to express their opinion about an appointment, and service providers to gather valuable feedback about services. The whole process is very easy and takes only a few moments.
How to add a review - step by step:
- After an appointment has finished and has been checked out, the customer will receive an automatic email message with a review request:
Note: If the customer's email address has not been entered in their record, and the message type has been set as prefer email, the customer will receive an SMS text message > Read more about customer reviews settings
- Once they click Yes or No in the email, or open the link sent via SMS, they will be redirected to the appointment review form:
- They can rate the service on a scale of 1-5 by clicking an appropriate number of stars:
- Below the scale, they can also write their review
Tip: If a customer rates a service as good or very good (4 or 5 stars), writing a review is not obligatory.
- The review will be displayed on the list of reviews in the system, in the online booking microsite and some other places.
> See where customer reviews are displayed