In certain situations, it may be necessary to issue a partial or full refund. Using the PayPal Payments add-on, you can quickly find the related transaction and refund the payment.
You can either find the payment on the payments list in the add-on settings, or click a related appointment in the appointment book and then use the transaction details link.
In order to issue a refund using the payments link:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click PayPal payments in the Add-on settings section:
- In the menu on the left, click Payment list:
- Find the related transaction on the list
- Click the transaction ID link:
- Click the Payment details on the PayPal page link:
- You will be redirected to the PayPal sign in page. Enter your login credentials and click Log In. To find the transaction, go to Payments received or go back to Versum and click the Payment details on the PayPal page link again.
- Click the Refund link in the Payment details section.
- The refund details will be displayed. To issue a partial refund, change the default refund amount. Next, click Continue.
- The Review and process refund page will be displayed. Verify the details and click Issue Refund.
For more information on PayPal payments and refunds, visit the PayPal help center: PayPal Payments/Refunds