Versum allows you to record and track work and absence time for each employee. You can specify the reason for and the duration of an absence.
In order to enter a whole-day absence to a work schedule:
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the schedules button
- Click Edit below the employee's name (or the schedule button if the schedule has not been created yet):
- Clear the Working check box for the day on which the employee is absent (you can click the whole week field if the employee is absent for the whole week):
- Click the reason drop-down menu and select the relevant option:
Tip: If you select break, training or other, you can specify the exact duration of the absence:
- Once you've finished entering absences, click the save button at the bottom of the form.