Once you've created a schedule for an employee, Versum allows you to copy it to other employees. » Learn how to create work schedules
In order to copy a schedule to other employees:
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the schedules button
- In the menu on the left, click Copy schedules:
- In the Copy from employee field, enter the name or select from the list the employee whose work schedule you'd like to copy:
- Click the calendar icons from and to to select the period which should be copied (the maximum advance is 3 months)
- Click the Target employees drop-down menu and select employees the work schedule should be copied to (maximum of 5 at a time).
- Click the copy button.