Each sold gift card is automatically added to the list of sold gift cards, available in the add-on settings. You can view gift cards according to a specific status (all, active, used, expired) and the date of sale. You can also save the list to an Excel file.
Tip: The list of gift cards purchased by a particular customer is in his or her customer record, under the gift cards tab.
To view the list if sold gift cards:
- Sign in as an administrator or receptionist
- Click settings in the main left sidebar
- In the Add-on settings section, click the gift cards button
- In the left menu, click Sold gift cards:
Tip: To see a list of sold service gift cards, click the service gift cards tab next:
- The list shows the gift cards which were sold during the given period.
• To change the period, click the date field at the top of the page:
• To view gift cards according to a specific status, click the drop-down menu all, then select the appropriate option:
• To find a specific gift card, enter its number (ID) in the search box:
• To save the list to a file, click save as excel file:
• To view the details of a gift card, click its name in the name column:
Tip: You can also view a list of gift cards created with a specific template by clicking its name on the list of templates in the add-on settings