Automatic appointment reminders are beneficial both for your business, helping you to reduce no-shows, and for your customers, who can be safe in the knowledge that they won't forget about their appointments. However, if any of your customers does not wish to receive appointment reminders, you can block them for that particular customer.
In order to block appointment reminders and other automatic messages for a single customer:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Find the customer on the list or use the search box
- Click the customer's name
- Click edit in the right upper corner
- Click show in the advanced section:
- Select the check box next to the type of messages you'd like to block. On the example below, the customer will receive SMS text reminders, but email reminders will be blocked:
Tip: Communication with the customer includes: appointment reminders, appointment confirmation, appointment rescheduling notification, appointment cancellation notification, birthday wishes, name day wishes.
In the same way, you can also block messages sent as part of the Loyalty Program, Marketing Automation or requests for customer reviews.
- Click save changes at the bottom of the page.