Thanks to the automatic customer record numbering feature, you don't need to enter customer record ID's for new clients - they will be added automatically. The feature is disabled by default.
Tip: If you have entered some customer record numbers manually, Versum will automatically fill in the last used record number and start numbering from that value.
In order to enable automatic customer record numbering:
- Sign in to Versum as an administrator
- Click settings in the left menu
- Click the customers button:
- In the menu on the left, click Record numbering:
- Select the option enable automatic record numbering:
- Versum will automatically fill in the last record number. Make sure the value is correct or type in your own value.
- Click save.
If need be, you can also fill in your own value by clicking Enter number manually.