Versum allows you to mark any service as "promoted". As a result, it will be highlighted in the online booking panel. In order to make it even more prominent, add a picture.
In order to mark a service as promoted:
- Click services in the left sidebar
- Click the name of the service you'd like to promote (you can use the search box)
- Click edit on the right:
- Click add photos, then navigate to the photo of the service, select it and click Open:
Tip: You can skip this step. A promoted service without a photo will be highlighted in bold and moved to the top of the service list. A promoted service with a photo will be actually above the list (see below).
- Next, click show in the advanced section:
- Select the option Promoted service:
- Click the save service button.
Promoted services in the online booking panel: