Thanks to a sender name (also known as sender ID), your clients will see your business name instead of the phone number. This way you can brand and personalise your communication with clients.
Note: If you send messages with the sender name active, recipients will not be able to respond to such messages. Remember to include a contact number in the message.
To order a sender name:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click sms text messages:
- Click order a sender name
- Review the conditions. Especially, note that customers will not be able to reply to SMS texts sent with a sender ID.
- Enter your preferred sender name (sender ID) in the Name field
- The name cannot be a full phone number;
- The name cannot be a short number;
- The name can contain the maximum of 11 characters;
- Only alphanumeric characters and the following special characters are allowed: full stop ("."), dash ("-"), space (" ") (note: Space will not be displayed by iOS devices, e.g. the sender name "SALON NAME" would be displayed as "SALONNAME")
- The name cannot contain diacritics (á, ö, ñ, etc.);
- The name cannot contain 4 or more digits in a row (e.g. "Test1111");
- Misleading names (e.g. Police) are not allowed.
- Once you've reviewed the conditions and entered a valid sender name, click order a sender name.