Versum allows you to block bulk messages for individual clients. Thanks to that you will still be able to send bulk messages to all clients or groups, but customers who opt out will not receive them.
Note: Customers can also opt out from mass email messages themselves by clicking a link in a message.
In order to block bulk messages to an individual client:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Find the customer on the list (you can use the search box) and click his or her name
- Click the edit button on the right
- Scroll down and click the show option in the advanced section:
- In order to block a particular type of message, deselect the check box next to a given option. In the example below, the customer will not be sent bulk SMS text messages, but will be sent bulk email messages:
Click save changes.