Advanced settings will allow you to adjust Versum online booking to your preferences and business processes.
In order to edit the online booking advanced settings:
- Sign in to Versum as an administrator
- Click settings in the main sidebar on the left
- Click the online booking button:
- Click the show link in the advanced settings section:
- Click edit advanced settings:
- Adjust the settings according to your needs. Below you will find more information about each option.
- Click apply settings.
The following parameters are available for online booking:
Time slot length for online booking: the length of time slots available for booking appointments online (e.g. every 10 minutes, every 15 minutes etc.)
You can also define time intervals for specific employees (>More about that)
- Minimum advance booking time: when at latest an appointment can be booked. For example, if you choose 2 hours, an appointment scheduled for 11:00 a.m. will need to be booked at 9:00 a.m. at latest.
- Maximum advance booking time: Determine how far in the future customers will be able to book appointments online.
- Latest time for appointment changes/cancellation: Determine when at latest customers will be able to change or cancel appointments online. This will enable you to avoid late cancellations.
- Maximum number of upcoming appointments for a new customer: Determine the maximum number of upcoming appointments for a customer who has not visited you before.
Maximum number of upcoming appointments for a regular customer: Determine how many appointments can be booked by a customer who has visited you at least once. A "regular" customer means a customer who has at least one checked-out appointment.
Tip: You can set an individual booking limit for a single customer. > Learn more about this feature