Versum automatically creates a list of low stock level products based on minimum stock level defined for each product. Owing to that, you will be able to re-order products before you run out of them.
In order to define the low stock level for a product:
- Click inventory in the left sidebar
- Click the name of a product on the list (you can also use the search box)
- Click the more button on the right, then select edit:
- In the minimum stock level field, provide the amount of product (click the drop-down menu next to that field select either a whole package or the specific usage unit assigned to the product):
- Click the save product button.