Versum allows you to track deliveries of backbar and retail products. After adding a delivery, the stock levels of included products are automatically updated.
In order to add a delivery:
- Click inventory in the main left sidebar
- Go to the Deliveries tab:
- Enter the name of the product (if you'd like to add a new product, click the add new product option):
- Enter the quantity of the delivered product
- Enter the price (by default, net prices are selected; in order to change that click the purchase prices drop-down menu above the product table)
- Click add another item to add more products (to remove any products from the list, click the trash icon on the right)
- Optionally, fill in the remaining fields: the supplier name, the invoice number, delivery date, and notes
- After providing all required information, click the add delivery button.