If your customer just wants to buy a product, without having an appointment, Versum allows you to sell it directly in the inventory module.
In order to sell products in the inventory module:
- Click inventory in the left sidebar:
- Click add sale on the right:
- Enter the name of the product in the name column:
- Enter quantity and verify if the price is correct
- To sell more products, click the add another item button
- Enter the customer's name
- Optionally, click add discount to add a discount
- Select the payment form from the drop-down menu next to the amount tendered:
- To apply commission rates, enter the name of the employee who sells the product in the employee field (optional) ( > More on commissions)
- By default, the date of sale of the current day. You can change it by clicking the date field in point 8. date of sale
- Once you've entered all required information, click the complete sale button at the bottom of the form.