Client retention report allows you to check how many of your new customers decide to rebook with your business. The higher the retention rate, the better. You can also check the number of customers who had their first appointment with a given employee and then rebooked with the same employee. A high value indicates high service standards and customer satisfaction level.
Tip: You can also check the customers' satisfaction level and employee performance with the customer reviews features, which allow your clients to rate their service experience. You can enable the customer reviews feature in settings > reviews.
In order to generate the report:
- Click statistics in the left sidebar
- Click Customer retention in the left menu:
- By default, the time period taken into account is three months (so that clients have time to rebook). You can change in by clicking the date field at the top of the page and selecting a relevant period.
Tip: The longer the selected period, the more accurate the presented data will be. We recommend the selected period to be at least two months.
- The report contains the following information:
- the number of customers attended: The number of customers attended by an employee in the selected period. Customers are counted only once, even if they have multiple appointments.
- the number of new customers: The number of customers who had their first appointment in the selected period and were attended by a given employee.
- the number of customers who returned to the business: The number and percentage value of customers who were attended by a given employee during their first appointment and scheduled their next appointment with a different employee.
- the number of customers who returned to the employee: The number and percentage value of customers who were attended by a given employee during their first appointment and scheduled another appointment with the same employee.