By default, Versum allows you select hourly time intervals for the opening hours. However, you can enter any non-standard opening and closing time with 1-minute intervals.
In order to set non-standard opening or closing time:
- Go to the settings module and click opening hours.
- click the drop down menu with the closing hour (the "to" field) next to the day you'd like to change the shut time for
- select "Other" (it's at the bottom of the list)
- type the closing hour manually in the "to" field.
- once you've finished updating the opening hours, click save to apply the changes.