After you launch and configure the Resources add-on, it will run automatically most of the time. You just need to select a service while adding or editing an appointment, and the assigned resource or resources will be automatically reserved for the service duration. First, however, you need to enable the add-on, add your rooms and equipment and assign them to respective services.
To launch and configure the Resources add-on:
Enable the Resources add-on > Learn how to do it
Create a list of available resources - equipment and facilities > Learn how to do it
- Assign resources to existing services: You can do that either > from the service record; or > from the resource record, or > assign multiple services at once.
Once you've finished configuring the add-on, you will be able to:
Streamline appointment booking:
- Automatically reserve resources during appointment scheduling
- Edit appointments to change the default resource
- Efficiently manage available equipment and rooms:
- Determine the availability of resources (arrange schedules)
- Monitor the statistics of resources - utilisation time of equipment and rooms, generated revenue
- Edit and delete resources
- Determine relationships between resources - require X and Y, require X or Y, etc.
- Add, edit and delete categories of resources
- Change the order of resources in the appointment book
Make all your services available for online booking, including those that require the use of particular equipment or facilities.