Versum will set the default VAT rates for services based on your country of operation. You can also change the default settings manually to suit the VAT rates of a different country or state, as well as create your own custom rates.
In order to set VAT rates:
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the additional settings button:
- In the menu on the left, click the VAT option:
- If applicable, select the option business is registered for VAT
Tip: If you deselect this option, VAT rates for services will be disabled. VAT rates for products will remain unchanged.
- In point 2. country, select the country whose VAT rates you would like to use. You will see that the VAT rates in point 3 change accordingly
Tip: For non-EU countries, click the drop-down menu, scroll down to the bottom of the list and select the option Custom settings to enter required VAT rates:
If you need more rates, click the add a rate button to add another field.
- Click save.