Versum lets you specify service duration separately for each employee in the salon. It allows you to take into account the fact that some employees perform the same service faster or slower than others.
The duration exceptions are valid only in the online booking panel.
In order to change the default service duration for a particular employee:
- Click services in the left sidebar
- Click the name of the service you'd like to change the duration of
- Click assigned employees in the left menu:
- Click edit below the service or variant name. If a service has multiple variants, you can set the time for each of them separately (> More about service variants)
- Click the pencil button next to the duration for an employee:
- Enter the duration of the service and click save
- Click the back button on the right to return to the employee assignment table.