A vast majority of customers appreciate appointment reminders and other SMS text and email messages. However, there may be someone who may not wish to receive them. Using Versum you can disable messages of a given type for selected customers.
In order to disable messaging for a single customer:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Find the customer on the list (you can also use the find customers search box on the left or the global search box in the right upper corner)
- Click the customer's name to access his/her record
- Click edit in the right upper corner:
- Scroll down to the advanced section below the customer description and click show:
- After clicking show, you will see advanced messaging options. Select the types of messages you would like to block, from newsletters, to regular messages to marketing automation messages (note: if a box is checked, the message will not be sent):
- After selecting the message types you would like to block, click the save changes button at the bottom.