If any appointment gets deleted by mistake or intentionally, it can be restored through the customer or the employee record. If you know what customer was involved, you can restore the appointment through the customer record. If you know the employee who the customer had an appointment with, but don't know the name of the customer, you can find the deleted appointment in the employee record.
In order to restore an appointment through a customer record:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Click the name of the customer whose appointment you'd like to restore (you can use the find a customer search field to look for customers)
- Click appointment history in the left menu:
- Click the deleted appointment on the list (it will have a trash icon next to it):
Tip: You can view all of the customer's deleted appointments under the cancelled tab:
- Once you've expanded the appointment details by clicking the appointment on the list, click the restore appointment link:
- The appointment will show in the appointment book.
In order to restore an appointment through an employee record:
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click employees
- Click the name of the employee assigned to the deleted appointment
- Click the Appointment history tab in the employee record:
Click the deleted appointment on the list (it will be marked as deleted):
Click the appointment to expand the details and then click the restore appointment link:
The appointment will show in the appointment book.