Versum allows you to define the amount of products used for providing a particular service. Each service can have its own formula. When an appointment containing a service with a formula is checked out, the stock levels are automatically updated.
Tip: If the actual product consumption for a given appointment is different from the one defined in a formula, you can manually adjust it during checkout.
In order to add a formula:
- Click services in the left sidebar:
- Click the service you'd like to add a formula for (you can use the search field above the list)
- Click the edit button in the right upper corner
- Click the show option in the advanced section:
- Click the define formula button:
- Fill in the Formula table:
- In order to add more products, click the add another item button; in order to remove an item from the list, click the trash icon on the right
- Click the save service button to add the formula.