Once you enable the feature of prepayments in your Versum account, the prepayments section will be added to the customer record. In this section, you will be able to find information about the prepayments balance of a given customer and track any related changes. You will also get quick access the history of transactions in case of any doubts on the part of a customer.
In order to access a customer's prepayments balance:
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Click the name of the customer, whose balance you'd like to access
- In the menu on the left, select prepayments
- Select one of the tabs - Prepayments details or Balance history
• Prepayments details - a list of services that require prepayments booked by a given customer. The list includes information about the related appointment, the prepayment amount and status (awaiting payment / paid / refunded), the payment method and creation date.
• Balance history - the history of changes to the prepayments balance of a given customer. The list includes information about all transactions, together with the amount, date and balance after the transaction.