How does this restriction work?
Using this type of access restriction, you will define the time when employees at a particular access level will be able to sign in to Versum. Administrators will be able to sign in without any limitations.
What should I pay attention to?
Having the ability to check their upcoming appointments, employees know how many customers have booked with them and who they are. They can prepare for the appointments by checking customers' appointment history at any time, e.g. while commuting. Restricting their access will make these preparations more difficult.
In order to set up the Sign-in Time restriction access:
- Log in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- In the Add-on settings section, click access restriction
- Click configure & activate in the right upper corner
- Select days and hours when employees will be able to log in to their accounts:
If you want to restrict access to the system for employees on a particular day, deselect the Access to Versum checkbox:
If you want to enable employees to log in without any limitations on a given day, click the selected hours checkbox and then click round the clock:
- Define which access levels the restriction should apply to. In the example below, the restriction applies to employees with extended access and receptionists, while employees with basic access are able to log in without any limitations:
- Click the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and select restriction enabled:
- Click save.