What are the consequences of enabling the sender name feature?
- Instead of the phone number, recipients will see your company name;
- Customers will not be able to reply to your messages.
- Customers will not be able to reply to messages;
- The name cannot be a full phone number;
- The name cannot be a short number;
- The name can contain the maximum of 11 characters;
- Only alphanumeric characters and special characters: space, full stop, dash are allowed;
- The name cannot contain diacritics (á, ö, ñ, etc.);
- The name cannot contain 4 or more digits in a row (e.g. Test1111);
- Misleading names (e.g. Police) are not allowed. Such names will be rejected.