The Access Restriction add-on allows to determine the time when employees are allowed to sign in to Versum, as well as what devices and IP addresses they can use to do it.
The restrictions do not apply in the case of administrators, who can sign in without any limitations.
In order to enable the Access Restriction add-on:
- Log in to Versum as an administrator
- Click add-ons in the left bottom corner of the page
- Click the Access restriction tile:
- Click read more if you want to find out more about the add-on before enabling it
- After you have familiarised yourself with the information, click enable add-on: