Good automatic marketing is not only about running a campaign efficiently, but also about being able to check its results. It will help you assess whether the campaign brings the desired effect, or whether it needs modifications to increase the effectiveness (for example changing the content of messages).
In order to check the effectiveness of the First impressions last campaign:
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the marketing automation button:
- Click First impressions last in the menu on the left
- Select the Campaign effectiveness tab:
- You will see the number of recovered customers (those who scheduled an appointment after receiving a message) as well as the revenue they have generated. To change the period that the displayed data refers to, set different dates in the "time period from ... to ..." field: