In order for a customer to be able to collect points and redeem them for rewards, their participation in the Loyalty Program has to be enabled in the customer record. You can do it when adding a new customer or else you can edit a customer record to enable the participation later on.
Tip: A customer can also join the Loyalty Program themselves via the online booking panel.
Enabling the Loyalty Program for a new customer:
- Click customers in the left sidebar and then click add customer in the right upper corner
- Fill in the required information > Read about how to add a new customer
- In point 7. Loyalty, click yes:
- Optionally, you can add the remaining information by filling in the extended details and custom details sections
- Click add customer at the bottom of the page.
Enabling the Loyalty Program for an existing customer
- Click customers in the left sidebar
- Find the customer whose details you want to edit (you can use the search field on the left
- Click the customer's name
- Click loyalty program in the menu on the left
- Click enable the loyalty program:
Tip: You can also enable the Loyalty Program for an existing customer by editing their customer record and clisking yes in point 7. Loyalty. > More on editing customer records