Versum allows you to create a work schedule (roster) for several months at once. It might be useful as the schedules determine employee availability in the appointment book and online booking. In order to do it, first you need to create a work schedule for one week and then copy it for a given period of time.
To create a work schedule for a longer period:
- Log in to Versum
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the schedules button:
- Click schedule below an employee's name to schedule their roster:
- Select working hours using the drop-down menus:
- Click save and copy:
- Select dates to determine the period that you want to schedule the roster for and whether you want it to recur every week or every other week:
- Click save and copy.