Versum gives you the possibility to set up tracking codes which enable you to analyse the flow of visitors to your online booking website and their activity. In other words, tracking codes help you understand how people find and use your website. Such analysis allows you to adjust the content to their needs and expectations.
In Versum, you can set up the following tracking codes (click the links for more information):
In order to set up tracking codes for your website:
- Sign in to Versum as an administrator
- Click the settings button in the left sidebar
- Click the online booking button:
- Click Tracking codes in the menu on the left:
- Click edit tracking codes in the left top corner. You will see three entries.
- Google Analytics tracking ID - in order to set up this tracking code, first you need to have a Google Analytics account, if you do not have it yet, sign up here. Once you have it, copy your tracking ID and paste it in the first entry in Versum.
> More about Google Analytics tracking ID
- Google Ads (Adwords) remarketing tag - in order to set up this tracking code, first you need to have an AdWords account, if you do not have it yet, sign up here. Once you have it, paste your Adwords remarketing tag code in the second entry.
> More about Google Adwords remarketing tag
- Facebook pixel ID - in order to set up this tracking code, first you need to create a pixel on your Fecebook account, see how to do it. Once you have done it, paste the pixel code in the third entry
> More about Facebook pixel ID
- Once you have finished editing the tracking codes, click apply settings.