All salons and spas are required to enter into a data processing agreement with each company to which they transfer personal data they administrate, i.e. customer and employee data. The agreement determines, among others, the scope of data used and to what extent it can be processed by a given entity.
Note: The contract for personal data processing may only be concluded by a person authorized to enter into data processing agreements.
The contract for personal data processing may be accepted after ordering the Versum system.
To accept the data processing agreement:
- Log in as an administrator
- Go to the settings section
- Click the invoices and subscription button:
- In the menu on the left, click Data processing agreement:
- Read the agreement carefully
- Under the contents of the agreement, check the option "I accept the agreement. At the same time, I declare that I am the person authorized to accept the data processing agreement. ":
- Click the accept the agreement button.