If you use the PayPal Payments add-on, Versum automatically creates a list of all transactions. You can use it to find specific payments.
In order to access the payments list:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the PayPal Payments button in the Add-on settings section:
- In the menu on the left, click Payment list:
- The list of payments will be displayed. To find a particular transaction, click the filter button:
- Next, depending on your search criteria, choose a date, search by a customer's name or email address:
After entering the search criteria, Versum will display search results.
You can also filter payments by status using the menu on the left: